Number one. The big jefe. Solo. Wolf Pack of One: That's me her. I'm segued, her-ed away from that shell on my hermit crab haunches. She, the my-self, is Alison Barker-ing away now, haha, away down by the soda machine by the bike rack at the far end of my apartment complex. She's so still, even when she moves. She thought so hard that she cried and then slipped in the bathtub while exfoliating with coconut scrub---And I popped out!
Afterbirth--not there! All messy is no-mess when it's an emergency birth.
And I am an alone emergency. Without artifice of otherself, or the self, I am just her now--emergencies can't shape shift! We stay urgent. Her. She went out to buy a soda and forgot to put me back inside her.
I don't have to interview anyone if I don't want to. Yaya.
I'm just a little one without her self, just her. While she-self is out there buying soda I will try to stretch out on the floor and take up as much space as possible. Yaya. Slinker in between the crumbs stuck underneath the rug and the dirty carpet. Protect myself from the Alison Barker, the shell, that Container Store raincoat that tries to shape me and hide my undersides.
Don't. Tell. A. Soul.
Hummingbird: How the Way I Write Shaped My Memoir
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment